Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Baja 2012

We made it back safely from another trip to baja. Going down to baja has always been a "touchy" subject. It was when it was just Jon and I going down there, before the cartels and all that bad stuff, and it is even more so now that we have our greatest loves in tow. I've told many people this since I have been home, so many that I feel like I am repeating myself now, but going down there (it is the most uncanny thing) - I am blown away at how safe I feel. With that said, here are about a thousand pictures that say "This, right here, this is why we go to baja." To bask in the light of God's unbelievable beauty. To see pure joy exude from my two year old. To watch as my newborn is captivated by darkness and fire. Our time down there can not be duplicated in any other environment. It is special and precious in a way that can not be put into words. And I pray that we will be able to share that experience with our beautiful family for many years to come.

Classic Baja dog

Eden waking up on the first morning
Sunrise










Bathroom Accommodations
















No comments:

Post a Comment