Thursday, February 16, 2012

Back to Blogging!

For Valentines day/my birthday, Jon got me a new computer. It is very exciting since we have been without one since mid November. I have so much to post and to blog about - so much I want to catch up on...the last 3.5 mo of Zions life to start with, not to mention our trip to Kawaii and Baja and everything in between. For now, I will just start with today. Today, both kids had swim class. Below is a little video of Eden swimming. I am so incredibly proud of her and how well she is doing in her swim class. This video is pretty awful and un-edited but it shows her swimming, and I know Jon will appreciate watching it while at work tonight. We have some video of Zion too. He is pretty funny in the water. He just acts like it is any other element, nothing different, like it doesn't matter to him whether he is in or out of the water. So silly. It is a very special time for he and I, our only one on one time and I try to appreciate every second of it. We will post some video of him swimming at another time.



No comments:

Post a Comment