Friday, July 31, 2015

E & Z Bday Party

This year we consolidated Eden and Zion's bday party with Eden's actual birthday. While it was nice to simplify I felt like I missed out on quality time with Eden on her actual birthday and Zion was super confused since it wasn't really close to his birthday at all. BUT it was a really fun and perfect day. Being host kind of took me away from my photography duties so there are not many pics, but the kids did have a blast.

One side note I would like to remember from this day, is what an incredible job Eden did with spending time with each one of her friends at the party. She had quite a few friends there from different groups and I watched as she purposefully made her way around to each one of them. If you know Eden, then you know how overwhelming big groups of friends can be for her. This is the first time I have ever seen her do so well in a situation like this. 

Eden Zi and Ryley

No comments:

Post a Comment