Monday, July 27, 2015

Around the House

I definitely feel I don't capture enough of these every day moments. These carefree days around the house. That's partly because not much of our time is spent around the house. Not enough time if I'm honest. I love that this post begins and ends with the kids in my bed though. Since this is post-dated (and I'm actually writing it late October), these are the moments I miss the most. The long, lazy mornings. When we were out of bed before 7 but we didn't have to be and getting up was a very relaxed and easy process. Now that Eden is in school it feels like those days are banished to summer and holidays forever...


I was creating the kids' bday invite one evening and Zion crawled onto my lap and fell asleep for the night. A sure sign that it was a very good day. 

RAIN!
I will show the kids these pics one day and remind them that once they loved each other dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment