Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shopping Spree

My mom and dad were so generous to take Eden shopping for some back to school clothes this week. At first she didn't get it completely but once it was all said and done she was super stoked. As soon as we got home she spread her clothes all over her room and showed them all off to her imaginary friends. The next morning she was super excited to pick out her new outfit and she even wore another one this morning to swim. 


At the park before heading home. After an afternoon of shopping the kids had some energy to burn. They could have played at this park for hours.

Eden too this pic for me of Zion swinging across on the bar. In this pic I am about to push him but he really held on on his own then would always drop unexpectedly at the end. But I am mostly proud that Eden took such a great pic of this moment. I tried to get a pic of her on this thing and it turned out horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment