Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Special Moments & Wild Animal Park - Round Two

Eden began to forgo nap time some time ago. Recently I stopped fighting it. Frankly I do not have the energy or the time. So each day we push through to 6:30, and each day that she does not nap she is asleep at 6:30 on the dot. Tonight she fell asleep on my shoulder in her bed while I was reading to her Charlottes Web (her first big girl book). For some reason this was such a special moment for me. I can't remember the last time she fell asleep in my arms, I'm sure she wasn't much older than Zi.

Below are more pics from the Wild Animal Park. This time we rode the tram and fed the lorikeets. We had tons of fun, made all the more fun by the fact that all of Eden's cousins were there (on Jon's side). Eden was in heaven running around with all of them!












No comments:

Post a Comment