Monday, February 1, 2010

Just Another Day

We had another fun filled and productive day today. It started with a play date with our best girlfriend Piper. Eden was ecstatic to be playing with Piper. I've actually never seen her behave quite the way she behaved when we sat her next to Piper, she was screaming in delight. It was something else.



Later we had Eden's 6mo check up. She weighed in at 15lbs 2oz & was 26 1/4 inches long. She did really well at the check-up, just happy & smiling the entire time, putting on a show for everyone. Up until now Eden has been a very intense baby, but maybe she is coming out of it, because today she was a goofy as goofy gets. I mean it was really unbelievable.



I ended the day by making my first batch of baby food - peas. This was an extremely proud moment for me. I assumed it would be easy, but the prospect of actually doing it was still daunting. I feel like I have overcome a huge hurdle in making the first batch. Now I know just how easy it can be, and I can't wait to make more. I think squash will be next - yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment