Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday - Swim Day!!

We had another fun day at swim lessons - no pics though, oops. Eden floated all by herself, with the swim instructor only touching her head. Then we stopped by the mall to buy presents for Easton's first birthday and parked at the fire station so we could see Daddy. Eden had tons of fun seeing her dad and I know she is gonna have the best day of her life tomorrow because it's Daddy Day! I will be at work, and since I hardly ever work I am going to try to enjoy it and not miss my baby girl too much.





Look Dad - I'm double fisted! I wasn't supposed to feed her solid food today, because she seems a bit backed up, but 4 o'clock rolled around and she seemed so hungry - so I fed her a little peas in prune juice. This was a decision that I am already regretting slightly but she enjoyed it so much and ate everything, so it's sort of a wash at this point. I may be regretting it more later - I'll keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment