Friday, February 22, 2013

Easton's 4th Birthday!

We went out to Corona to celebrate Easton's 4th birthday yesterday. There is something about the 4th birthday where it seems like the body is just morphed - from that of a baby/toddler into a child. It is heartbreaking and glorious all at once. Easton seemed very grown up at his party, doing all sorts of awesome tricks in the bounce house and playing so well with all of his friends. We love that kid. Eden especially loves him and was crying to leave the party, I feel so bad that we do not get to see him more.

I NEVER have wrapping paper in the house. It is just one of those things that I do not like to spend $ on. But when it comes time to wrap a present I am always in the lurch. This time we had some of Eden's artwork around which I thought worked out great. I was very proud of her for sparing her artwork in that way and also for making such a beautiful card to go with it.




This is Zion's first introduction to transformers. Terrik was pretty sweet with him teaching him how they worked. Zi was pretty stoked.


















No comments:

Post a Comment