Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Seaworld

My parents were incredibly generous to give us season passes to Seaworld for Christmas this year. I have no words to describe the magic of Seaworld, and somehow I feel like it must only be so magical for my little family, but deep down I know it is equally magical for everyone....right??? The kids were captivated right from the start. We probably could have sat and watched Shamu swim around all day. But we ended up going on to see two shows back to back, the sharks, the turtles, manta rays, and the arctic animals. It was quite a day. A day of endless smiles, smiles that make your cheeks hurt. Can't wait to go back!






During the dolphin show the kids ended up moving to the bleachers in front of Jon and I. Too big for us already? Really??
We ran into some friends from San Clemente! So fun!
Post big day slump, it was definitely time to call it a day at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment