Friday, May 27, 2011

A Couple of Firsts

I don't have any pictures but I wanted to keep a log of it -

Yesterday Eden went on her first pony ride. I had to hold her hand the entire way and at first she cried just a little bit but in the end she had so much fun and wouldn't get off the play saddle at the petting zoo for the rest of the time we were there.

Today Eden held her fist baby (or should I say babies?) in her lap. We went to visit with Eric & Jen's 6 wk old twins today, Ben & Ella, and she may have held Ella for a second but she spent most of her time with baby Ben, and she was in heaven! She was stroking him and kissing his head, trying to talk to him at times - it was all just too much and it made my heart melt. I know it will be hard when baby brother comes and I know she will act up terribly, but I know it will also be so much fun. I really believe she is looking forward to it in her own way (for better or worse) and she will love him an coddle him like she does her dolls - part of me just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment