Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just Another Day

Eden wants to be in on all of the action these days. She is intent on helping with all things, which is actually not helpful at all, but it is really sweet. I can't cook anymore without her throwing a fit because she wants me to hold her so she can see everything, but it impossible to cook one-handed, so for now I have found her a nice little spot under the cabinets which she is quite contented by. Soon she will be too tall to fit there and I will have to figure out something else. Perhaps a better form of discipline? Just a thought...


When Jon is at work I hear nothing but various forms of "Dad" & "Dadda" all day. Today is his 3rd day gone and she has been whiny and uncooperative all day, but the minute I ask her if she wants to go see Daddy, she straightens right up. She sits right next to me, lets me get her dressed and is cooperative and giddy all the way to the car. But I can't blame her...Daddy really is a tough act to beat.




No comments:

Post a Comment